Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Magic Cover Shop Under Construction: Day 1

I think I can brag about this. Some of you might not have known my cover shop on Figment before, but let me just say it was a complete mess with a banner I made from wallpapers, sample covers were all different sizes, there were just waaayyy too many words, and nothing was neat.

If I went to my shop, I would get tired of reading all those words, geesh! :/

BUT I worked TWO and a HALF HOURS to get it all cleaned up. I had meant to do this for a long time and FINALLY I have done it! :D

I gave it a new LEGAL banner I made myself, a face for my shop (a Magic Fox!), and even though the Cover Example section is under construction, I have a cool logo for it.

Please, check out this hard work :)

And may the foxes be with you! (Star Wars reference).


No comments:

Post a Comment