Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Covers I have made in MCS: Enjoy! :D






2016 COPYRIGHTED N.J. FOLETTIA @ Magic Cover Shop: Figment.

(the edited pics, the collage is copyrighted by me but the pics are either from random Google Image searches or from Pixabay. I have made sure that these covers will not be used commercially and be confined to Figment use only.)

Okay, these are all the covers I have made for people on Figment. Some are legal, some are not, well, that's kinda how it goes in Figment's Cover Studio. This isn't all of them, actually. Before I had MCS, I was already making covers for people for free. But...they weren't very good and a lot of them were just words on top of pictures.

Some of these might fool you cuz they do look like I just put fancy words on top of pictures but only about 7 of them are like that and out of those 7, about four or five of them had a bit of color editing done to the picture. Sometimes a cover can take ten-fifteen minutes to make. But most often they take from one to two hours.

For one cover? Yes, for one cover.

It's long, but I do enjoy it. I'll probably be doing this for a long, long time :)

Maybe, maybe someday when I have money and time, I will learn how to use Photoshop and make covermaking my side-job or something like that :P

See ya later, alligators! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment