Wednesday, April 12, 2017

So I made some Fan Art: Lana Del Rey, Sherlock Holmes, and LOTR

IMPORTANT NOTE: None of these pics are legal pics so I claim nothing but the creativity that went into making the final product.

I was just having a bit of fun and decided to share them with you guys, whoever you are :P

Hope you enjoy them! And tell me which one was your favorite. Now without further ado...


I had this pic of a lone tree and when
I was messing around with the effects
I started to think about "Summertime Sadness".
It just seemed so fitting I went all the way
with it.
This one has three pics in it.
Can you guess which ones?
The added text is apparently a quote from
the books.
So I made one without the traditional
trademarked LOTR.






And I made one with it and added a bit of text.

No comments:

Post a Comment